At your service since 2002 in Québec and Ontario, our indoor environment professionals and our energy efficiency consultants offer a large range of services in the fields of residential diagnosis, energy efficiency and building microbiology.
We are fully independent and without ties to any supplier or company. We are totally and exclusively dedicated to your service.
A Multidicsciplinary Professional Team
- University education
- Bachelor in Environmental Sciences
- College diploma in building sciences
- Diploma in carpentry and woodworking
- Certified energy efficiency consultant (OEE and AEE)
- Professional technologist (OTPQ).
- ecoEnergy Retrofit – Homes – Natural Resources Canada
- EnerGuide for New Houses – Natural Resources Canada
- Rénoclimat® (existing houses) – Agence de l'efficacité énergétique
- Novoclimat® (new constructions) - Agence de l'efficacité énergétique
- Ontario Home Energy Savings Program - Ministry of Energy and Infrastructure
- Ordre des technologues professionnels du Québec
- ASNT Level I – American Society For Nondestructive Testing.
We are the only firm in Outaouais that is certified by the Agence de l'efficacité énergétique of Québec to conduct energy efficiency evaluations for its two Rénoclimat® and Novoclimat® residential programs.
Licenses And Liability Insurance
We hold all licenses required to operate in our fields of expertise, and are covered by full liability insurance.
CAA Habitation Recommended Supplier
To become a CAA Home recommended supplier we had to meet very strict accreditation criteria. CAA conducts routine checks to ensure that we carry necessary operating licences and insurances. The fact of being CAA recommended proves that we are a serious and qualified company, It is a proof of quality.